[techtalk] Perl help sources

Lori lori at lanae.com
Mon Apr 24 23:08:17 EST 2000

Hi all,

I am that newbie who posted a couple weeks back about taking a programming job
w/ Perl, and no experience in it.  You ppl had great suggestions about Perl
books, I got the O'Reilly Learning Perl and Lemay's Perl in 21 days (I'm on day
5)

Well, I took the job and today was my first day - yay :D  I've already been
given a Perl task, and needless to say I have barely deciphered what the
script-to-be-fixed does yet.

So, I'm back to ask what are the best bets for lists, newsgroups, forums, etc.
where the clueless-with-deadline type newbie is most likely to find help.  I
have read about group, etc. stuff on perl.com, but I'm asking for anyones
opinions based on my current situation.

Thanks!

Lori