[techtalk] argh! (gnumeric troubles)

Robert Kiesling kiesling at mainmatter.com
Thu Apr 6 22:56:00 EST 2000

It looks like version skew.  Gnome is still in development.  Whether
to re-install depends on whether you want to become a partner in Red
Hat's development process.  (If you haven't already thrown up your
hands in despair, and re-installed.)

I've heard great stuff about moodss, btw, if you don't mind
applications written in Tcl/Tk.

Robert (Catching up on E-mail)