[techtalk] argh! (gnumeric troubles)

Lighthouse Keeper in the Desert Sun ccovingt at one-eyed-alien.net
Tue Apr 4 05:40:17 EST 2000

On Apr 3, Beverly Guillermo conjectured:

> What version of redhat are you updating?  You might be better off getting
> the latest CD and doing a complete system upgrade. =)

6.0.  Last I heard, 6.1 was buggy.  6.2 is out, but I don't have time or
patience to download it, and the nearest computerstore with software is a
half-hour drive.  (Call me lazy...)  If it's worth it, I'll try to make
time to go find it (and if it won't cost me another 80 bucks like 6.0 did.
eek.)

Curiosity kills people.  Even dead ones.
		 	-Jolene

http://www2.one-eyed-alien.net/~ccovingt

http://www.angelfire.com/anime/Galadriel