[techtalk] procmail question

Nils Philippsen nils at wombat.dialup.fht-esslingen.de
Wed Apr 5 21:50:01 EST 2000

On Wed, 5 Apr 2000, Jeramia Ory wrote:

>     Okay, for whatever reason, the new changes to the list make some replies
> get CC'd to *@linuxchix.org instead of being From.  I added some lines to my
> .procmailrc to reflect this, to no avail, these messages still go to my
> INBOX instead of the linuxchix folder.  Any suggestions?  My files follow.
> Thanks,
>
> Jeramia
>
> .procmailrc:
> VERBOSE=off
> MAILDIR=$HOME/mail
> PMDIR=$HOME/.procmail
> LOGFILE=$PMDIR/log
> INCLUDERC=$PMDIR/rc.maillists
>
> rc.maillists:
> :0
> * ^To.*@linuxchix.org
> linuxchix
> * ^Cc.*@linuxchix.org
> linuxchix
> * ^CC.*@linuxchix.org
> linuxchix

How about this instead:

:0 H
* ^X-BeenThere:.*@.*linuxchix\.org.*
linuxchix

Then any mail addressed directly to you (e.g. this one) lands in your
INBOX and those addressed to the lists get into the folder.

Cheers,
Nils
--
 Nils Philippsen / Berliner Straße 39 / D-71229 Leonberg // +49.7152.209647
nils at wombat.dialup.fht-esslingen.de / nils at fht-esslingen.de / nils at redhat.de