[techtalk] A couple of questions...

Norma narmstr at netzero.net
Thu Oct 28 21:12:28 EST 1999

Okay I did a silly thing while messing with my modules I overwrote
modules.dep with my new one that was supposed to go in the 2.2.13 directory.
How do I recreate that? Another thing there are no sr* devices under /dev/
however upon bootup my cdwriter is assigned sr1 (and the regular cdrom drive
is assigned sr0). I'd like to create those. Or can I do a link to scd0 scd1?
Slowly but surely I'm getting this system to work. Compiling my own kernel
has been an intersting experience to say the least :)

             Norma
*Insert witty message here!*