[techtalk] Flatscreen monitors

jenn at simegen.com jenn at simegen.com
Mon Oct 25 06:11:23 EST 1999

Discussion on issues brings up a question.

We're looking into a flatscreen monitor for our next monitor purchase - for
a number of reasons, one of which is that my doctor thinks long exposure to
EMR may be keeping me unwell. So.

1. Anyone happen to know the EMR levels of a flatscreen vs a standard monitor?

2. Anyone know what issues there are with flatscreens & linux support?

3. Anyone got a cheaper way of buying a decent flatscreen (in Aussieland!)
than going to the local computer store/superstore?

Jenn V.
--
  Humans are the only species to feed and house entirely separate species
     for no reason other than the pleasure of their company. Why?

jenn at simegen.com        Jenn Vesperman        http://www.simegen.com/~jenn/