[techtalk] runlevels & distributions

jenn at simegen.com jenn at simegen.com
Sat Oct 16 01:36:22 EST 1999

Gail Allinson wrote:

> Steve Kudlak wrote:
>
> > Curious because everyone I have talked to explictly, and I have made my
> > noises I want to install LINUX here, in Wheeling, WV, full of low computer
> > knowledge people, I most often here "Go with Red Hat". I am kind of
> > checking it out now.

> I'm sure for as many folk saying "dead rat" negatively, there are a like
> number using the term affectionatley.  I referred to my old CoCo as a
> Trash-80, instead of TRS-80, even though it was a good little machine
> and I liked it very much.

Hell, I call my husband FurFace, and my cat Fuzzybutt. Any reason I can't
call my distro by affectionate nicknames?

Jenn V.
--
  Humans are the only species to feed and house entirely separate species
     for no reason other than the pleasure of their company. Why?

jenn at simegen.com        Jenn Vesperman        http://www.simegen.com/~jenn/