[techtalk] mail format (was re: ftp for non users)

Clare Smith claresmith at pcisys.net
Mon Nov 29 09:24:36 EST 1999

If you like, as I do, to send HTML messages, you can turn off HTML for
specific contacts that can't handle them through your contact list.
In Outlook 98, open the contact you want to limit to plain text and check
the "Send using plain text" box. Then click "Save and Close". The down side
to this method is that Oulook reminds you of the plain text option and gives
you the option to change your mind every time you send an email to the plain
text contacts.
However, I only need to send plain text to a few folks so I don't mind it.

Clare