[techtalk] mail format (was re: ftp for non users)

Cathy James cjames at opensite.com
Mon Nov 29 10:00:59 EST 1999

	I'm using Outlook, not Outlook Express.

	I did find a switch somewhere that purported
to turn off formatting, but it doesn't work correctly.
What do you expect from an MS product?

	The solution I eventually came up with was
to create a new user called "Techtalk" in my address
book.  There is an option to specify that a *particular
user* should receive only unformatted emails.  Needless
to say, this is really a hack....

	--Cathy