[techtalk] New document to install Qmail

Deb Richardson deb at thepuffingroup.com
Tue Nov 23 16:47:34 EST 1999

Subba Rao wrote:

> Hello
>
> I have written a mini-HOWTO document for installing Qmail on linux.
> The URL is:
>
>         http://pws.prserv.net/truemax/OS/Qmail.html
>
> Hope this helps interested newbies.

Hi Subba.

I was wondering if you might be interested in including your HOWTO in
the Open Source Writers Group documentation set.  The OSWG site is
here:  http://www.oswg.org.

I'd be happy to help you mark up the document using the DocBook DTD.  We
also have a CVS system to which you can have access to facilitate
updates and changes to your document.

Let me know.  I think your document would be a valuable addition to our
documentation set.  Note, however, that the OSWG does have some
requirements for the licenses under which documentation is released --
we recommend using the Open Publication License, v0.4 or later, which
ensures that the document is at least freely reformattable and
redistributable.  You can optionally restrict modification allowances on
the document, at your discretion.

For more details about our licensing policy, please see:
http://www.oswg.org/docs/about.html ("Licensing Policy" link).  To see
the full text of the Open Publication License, see
http://www.opencontent.org/openpub/.

I hope you will be willing to contribute to our project.  If you have
any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact me at any
time.

- deb

deb at thepuffingroup.com
deb at linuxchix.org