[techtalk] undefined reference to __bzero

Dakota Surmonde drachen at george.he.net
Mon Nov 15 16:19:33 EST 1999

oops. I think I swam out of my depth here. I compiled up glibc 2.1.1
(because I wanted to, no other reason :) ) and that went fine, but now
whenever I try to compile up anything else, I get errors that generally
read 'undefined reference to __bzero' -- I was able to get around that
with the *kernel* by defining __bzero in build.c, but I can't do that for
gcc, xfree86, etc etc...any ideas on what I did wrong (other than deciding
I wanted to do things the hard way!)

Vinnie (feeling a bit sheepish...baaaaaa)