[techtalk] Thanks! and PDF files

Nils Philippsen nils at wombat.dialup.fht-esslingen.de
Sat Nov 13 13:39:55 EST 1999

On Fri, 12 Nov 1999, Stephan Zaniolo wrote:

> 	To all who helped on the GPL question, thanks!!! :^) :^)  I presented the
> option today so now it's out of my hands, for a while anyway.
>
> 	Now I have a new question.  (This one's for my own comp :^)  Does anyone
> know where I can get a tool to (easily) create PDF files in Linux?  (Note:
> cheaper is better. ;^)

Ghostscript has a PDF output device, so you may just produce Postscript
and let ghostscript render the PDF. ghostscript here has a nice script
that does it for you: ps2pdf.

More info: man gs, man ps2pdf.

Nils
--
Nils Philippsen / Vogelsangstrasse 115 / D-70197 Stuttgart / +49.711.6599405
nils at wombat.dialup.fht-esslingen.de / nils at fht-esslingen.de / nils at redhat.de