[techtalk] Staroffice

Caitlyn Martin caitlyn at netferrets.net
Thu Nov 11 16:33:13 EST 1999

Hi, everyone,

Karl-Heinz, very helpfully informed us:

> There's another way to get StarOffice: on the website
> mentioned above you may order a CD for USD 10.- plus
> shipping and handling, the total sum should not be too
> much (at least if you don't order from outside USA).

It's also included in the Red Hat Linux 6.1 box, which retails for $29.99.
If you were going to pay for the CD anyway (which is way convenient to
have), that means you are paying less than $20 for the official Red Hat with
installation support.  I'm sure that will be (or is) true with some other
very recent distros as well.

Regards,
Caity