[techtalk] Finally!

Mike and Mary Anne Cox mnmcox at sprynet.com
Wed Nov 10 14:31:05 EST 1999

How long have I been on this mailing list now?  I am doing a happy dance
because yesterday I finally was able to get OSS to find, see, recognize and
install my sound card and it WORKS!!!  Of course, I put another sound card
in.  I just couldn't the on board sound card to be recognized no matter
what I did.

Sine I added another sound card via ISA, I had to unfortunately remove my
NON-win modem because I only have one ISA slot.

If I ever get any modem to work, I will truly be the happiest geek on the
planet! LOL

Thanks for letting me share my small victory :)

Mary Anne Cox
http://www.homestead.com/2muchtime/index.html

"...to start, press any key.  Hmmmm....now, exactly where IS the 'any' key?"