[techtalk] Linux Books

Kristin Ziel zoop at scc.net
Tue Dec 21 16:59:36 EST 1999

Well..I know that several sites have these books publically available to
browse through them at that site.  I don't know what each site's specific
terms are, but they are still offering the book for sale if you like what
you read in the online edition.

www.informit.com is one of these sites.  I recommend just browsing through
them there if you're not sure about the legal issues :)

Kristin