[techtalk] Corel Linux

Theresa Radke theresa at corelcity.com
Thu Dec 16 00:47:15 EST 1999

I am currently running Corel, I love it, I started with RH 6.0, but being a corel buff, could not wait to get my hands on it, I"ve only been using linux for not quite two weeks, but corel compared to rh is a huge difference....I prefer corel so far...

Good luck and enjoy, oh...don't install it to a dos drive, and don't expect your video to work right away...flawlessly, you've got to right click on your desktop and select the last entry, and play with the settings to get it at the best resolution and refresh rate....

I get the best resolution ever from corel, but it took some playing with the color options to work it out.

Also, visit the corel newsgroups...lots of folks there to help if you run into trouble, but with the delux version, you get free support, so perhaps you'll be helping us!!

SignUP For your CorelCity FREE email at http://www.corelcity.com