[prog] replacement strings

Miriam English mim at miriam-english.org
Wed May 26 13:42:27 UTC 2010

Hi Monique,

Thanks for the vim macro to remap Ctrl-J. I tried it in vim, but all it
did on mine was extend the current selection an extra line. I'll spend
some more time learning how to get vim to do what I want. This gives me
somewhere to start. I was frankly surprised at how readable the line was.

	- Miriam

--
If you don't have any failures then you're not trying hard enough.
  - Dr. Charles Elachi, director of NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory