[prog] Choosing a source repository site

Cynthia Kiser cnk at ugcs.caltech.edu
Mon Feb 1 21:07:49 UTC 2010

Quoting John.Sturdy <john.sturdy at ul.ie>:
> Thanks! I'll probably go with google code -- I'd definitely prefer
> to avoid anything flash-dependent, partly so I can drive it all from
> within Emacs, and partly to support accessibility (and I've heard
> well of it from the latter viewpoint, although that was from someone
> within Google).

What is flash dependent on Github? I am mostly on my Mac so do have
Flash in my browsers but the only things I can think of that are
likely flash are the little clipboard thing to get the repo url - nice
but not required - and probably the network graph is in flash. But
that isnt' a feature google code even offers, so I don't see that its
requiring flash would be a deciding factor.