[prog] Programming for QA folks

wer wer flywing555 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 14:52:11 UTC 2007

I have seen this quoted at the beginning of a chapter, I think it was
Kernighan who mentioned that your code takes double mental power to debug
etc...
I have in mind at least two other books 1000-pages size, following the style
of Programming Perl with newer stuff. It is from Wrox,Professional Perl
Programming,2001 and Apress,Pro Perl,2005. Those are pretty good for
reference. Other pretty good books have already been mentioned.
In case you do not need to buy everything, it mighty be a good idea to check
out gigapedia.com. You can find something like 8000 computer-related books
in there. And many more actually.

Have fun!!