[prog] PyCon (the Python communitiy's annual USA conference): call for talks and tutorials

Mary Gardiner mary-linuxchix at puzzling.org
Thu Oct 26 20:56:25 UTC 2006

Hi all,

Just a reminder that there's a few days left in the PyCon call for talks
and tutorials. PyCon is PyCon is a community-oriented conference
targeting developers of Python applications and of the Python
interpreter itself.  It's being held in Addison Texas (near Dallas),
February 23-25, 2007.  It's a very affordable conference. I'm on the
review committee this year and I'd love to see some Chix submit.

They are calling for 30 and 45 minute talks at
<http://us.pycon.org/TX2007/CallForProposals> and for tutorials at
<http://us.pycon.org/TX2007/CallForTutorials>. Tutorial presenters will
be paid up to US$1500 depending on attendance.

The call for talks and tutorials is closing October 31.

-Mary