[prog] dual-core processors and threads

Cynthia Kiser cnk at ugcs.caltech.edu
Wed Mar 9 12:38:33 EST 2005

Quoting mhf at berlios.de <mhf at berlios.de>:
> As to programming, I love threads and use multi-threaded
> programming for more than 20 years in embedded applications.

Do you have a good reference that discusses the issues involved with
multi-threaded programming? Web page or book? Some of the tools I use
are in the process of moving to being multi-threaded, so I vaguely
hear questions about 'thread safety' but don't really have enough
background to follow the discussion and understand whether I will be
affected by the answers.

--
Cynthia N. Kiser