[prog] Re: Ruby again

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at thenilgiris.com
Thu Jan 27 16:38:47 EST 2005

On Thursday 27 Jan 2005 10:48 am, jennyw wrote:

> I have two main programming needs -- quick text processing and sysadminy
> things that I usually use Perl and Python for, and developing multi-user
> applications with database back ends (possibly Web-based).

i agree with you that ruby looks good for the second. My query is, the
question of getting hosting with ruby support. No doubt, if one has a big
budget one can go in for one's own box. But for smaller budget websites, how
is the situation with ruby? Python has things like zettai.net to suit all
budgets and affordable and reliable.
--
regards
kg