[prog] Getting Remote_User .htaccess (not working)

Gareth Anderson somecsstudent at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 10:29:21 EST 2004

The setup I have supplied definitely works.

If I change it I get:
"
Internal Server Error
unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator,
webmaster at yoyo.its.monash.edu.au and inform them of the time the error
occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the
error.

Apache/1.3.28 Server at yoyo.its.monash.edu.au Port 80
"
I emphaise the 1.3.x part.

Also there are several mod_ldap modules in apache 1.3.x

THis one   http://nona.net/software/ldap/config/ was installed from
FreeBSD ports I believe.

Regards,
Gareth