[prog] Reading data file

Daniel. cristofd at hevanet.com
Fri Jan 23 16:09:33 EST 2004

>I downloaded the sourcecode for my version of sylpheed-claws and there it
>looked like this instead:

Great. The two lists match exactly.

>But I don't know how to get the information out of the sylpheed_mark-file?

If the problem is extracting individual flags from the 32-bit
messageflags variable, you use a bitwise and. In bash I think this
would look like
let "REPLIEDFLAG = ($MSGFLAGS & 16)/16"
let "FORWARDEDFLAG = ($MSGFLAGS & 32)/32"
etc.
You can omit the division if the flags only need to be zero and
nonzero, rather than zero and one.
If the problem is something else, dunno.
-Daniel.
--
        ()  ASCII ribbon campaign      ()    Hopeless ribbon campaign
        /\    against HTML mail        /\  against gratuitous bloodshed