[prog] GNU C tutorial

Sue Stones suzo at bigpond.net.au
Thu May 29 22:33:22 EST 2003

Thanks for letting us know.  I don't really want to use a book that is
described in that way!   THere was some books talked about on other lists
called "thinking like a Computer Scientist" or something like that.   I think
that there were a number of them for diferent languages.   Some one may know
if there is any thing relevent.

Sue