[prog] more CGI programming

Jacinta Richardson jarich at perltraining.com.au
Mon May 26 14:05:28 EST 2003

On Fri, 23 May 2003, Dan Richter wrote:

> Thanks for your information on CGI programming. I'm slowly wading through it.
>
> Can anyone send me a CGI program that you wrote in Perl? I'm mainly
> looking for something that uses standard Perl functions/classes to do
> CGI data parcing. Small size is perferable but not required (though if
> it's more than about a megabyte you should send me a URL rather than
> e-mailing it to me).
>
> Of course, you should send the program as an attachment to me, not to
> the list.

G'day Dan

I'd love to be more helpful, but I feel that sending you a random program
i wrote for some reason might not really solve your problem.  How about
you describe the problem you're trying to solve, or a subset of that
problem and we work together to come up with a good solution to it.  This
way we can help you most effectively, and the other people who are reading
this thread can watch and learn too.

All the best,

	Jacinta

--
   ("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._          |  Jacinta Richardson	    |
    `6_ 6  )   `-.  (     ).`-.__.`)  |  Perl Training Australia    |