[prog] Combining PostScript documents

Andrea Landaker qirien at icecavern.net
Fri May 9 06:56:47 EST 2003

> However, one drawback is that I can't print out the slides, say, four per
> page. But most applications under Linux (including web browsers) allow you
> to "print to a file", writing the PostScript output to a file. If I can
> concatenate the files and convert the result to PDF, I can configure my
> printer to print the result at four pages per piece of paper.

You could also use mpage (that would save you a step, I think).

I know KDE has a nice interface to this (or something like it) for printing --
from Konqueror (the web browser) you would just go to Print -> Properties ->
4 per page.  Your browser/printing interface may have something similar (but
I thought I'd let people know about this nice shortcut).

--
Andrea Landaker
http://www.icecavern.net/~qirien/