[prog] __get_user_x Error

Meredydd Luff meredydd at everybuddy.com
Thu Mar 20 22:18:42 EST 2003

Check that the function concerned is on the kernel exports list (although
where that lives, I can't remember *cringe*). Also check that there are no
wrapper functions which *are* on the export list, or something like that. The
double underscore, in my experience, usually flags a symbol as "something
very internal that nobody outside this small bit of code should need/want to
use". But then again, I'm not a true kernel wizard. Yet :-P

Meredydd

--

Everybuddy project maintainer
http://www.everybuddy.com/