[prog] perl woes...

Dan Richter daniel.richter at wimba.com
Mon Jun 2 14:04:53 EST 2003

 > So, I use HTML::Template, which gives me two extras: one is the ability
 > to separate the perl code from the HTML [...]

What's this? I don't see any HTML::Template class on perldoc.com (at least,
not for Perl 5.8).

========== Dan Richter ============== mailto:Dan at wimba.com ===========
  Marc Ewing had a reputation for being able to fix any computer
  problem at his college. He always wore a red baseball cap on campus,
  and so was known as "the guy in the red hat". Later, when he started
  his own open source company, he wondered what to call it...