[prog] Re:Cool list and screen savers

Sue Stones suzo at bigpond.net.au
Mon Sep 16 21:38:44 EST 2002

Yep, sorry for forgetting that vital info.

I do have experience programming, though less experience with computers in
general, and linux on particular (strange that this may sound!)

I have a small amount of experience with a number of languages, pascal, C,
Java, python, etc.   So I am fairly versatile in that area, I know enough not
to think any language is daunting, not enough to actually achieve much!  I
imagine that I will need some C/C++ or shell scripting to achieve a screen
saver, as well as whatever I use for the vehicle for "creative expression".

sue