[prog] Re:Cool list and screen savers

Heron Daetwyler heron26hillswamp at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 15 15:34:14 EST 2002

Hi Sue,
First, I am not competent enough on this list to run
with your question but I know that the first question
people are going to ask is, Have you had any
programming experience at all, and in what language?

I am a relative newbie at Linux, but an old hand with
computers (My kids laugh because I worked on a
room-size computer with only 8k ram when I first
started.  Of course that was in the late 60's.)

But letting us know your skill level with computers is
important in getting help from the people here.

But never fear we'll help you somehow.  I have learned
so much linux just from spending time reading all the
posts from the ladies here, and yes they are ladies.
Politeness rules rather than the fierce flaming that
occurs on so many lists.

Thanks for the post.
Cher the heron