[prog] EJB tutorial

Dan Richter daniel.richter at wimba.com
Fri Nov 22 11:08:00 EST 2002

Does anyone have a tutorial that walks you through the creation of
Enterprise Java Beans? I have a document that explains the concepts, but I
need something that walks me through the steps of actually creating one.

P.S. - I've already checked Google. Please only report to me a tutorial
that you are familiar with and that you know is helpful.

========== Dan Richter ============== mailto:Dan at wimba.com ===========
   ...a nutty thing to do, to use a technical term.
      - an executive from Sun, testifying in the Microsoft trial.