[Philly-chix] Girls Inc Ubuntu Installation - Saturday June 9th

Elizabeth Bevilacqua lyz at princessleia.com
Sat Jun 16 09:22:09 UTC 2007

Just a note to say this was a success! Hopefully next time we'll have
more lead time for the event (this was rather short notice, and I know
several people weren't able to make it because they had other plans).

Photos and specifics about the event have been posted on the website:

http://phillychix.org/meetings/060907.php

We'd like to get together with the PA Ubuntu Team and MALT again in the
near future for a day where we welcome the girls back to see if they
have questions and/or need help. If this happens I'll be sure to drop a
note to the list :)

Cheers,

Lyz

--
Elizabeth Bevilacqua // Lyz at PrincessLeia.com
http://www.princessleia.com