[Makers] What is everybody making?

Michelle Murrain michelle at murrain.net
Sun Jun 14 22:44:40 UTC 2015

Hi Amanda,

Can you describe the project in more detail? I don't really know what you
mean by GKOS chording.

I have to admit, one of the things I did really well in embarking on this
process of getting into these electronic projects was to set up my space
and buy a lot of stuff. :) It's nice to know I'm almost ready for anything,
although there seem to always be little things I don't have, though. Like I
was doing one exercise in the electronics book, and I realized I didn't
have any 100uF capacitors - so I had to wait a few days until they came.

Where do people get their stuff? (I'm imagining US folks and non-US folks
are going to have different sources.) My favorites are Adafruit and Mouser
electronics. I've also gotten a couple of things from sparkfun.

It's way too tempting to just shop and not do. :-)

Peace,
Michelle

Michelle Murrain
michelle at murrain.net

“The ability to simplify means to eliminate the unnecessary so that the
necessary may speak.” (Hans Hofmann)