[Makers] What is everybody making?

Amanda Babcock Furrow alb at quandary.org
Sun Jun 14 22:08:39 UTC 2015

I'm hoping this group can inspire me to actually *finish* my Arduino
project :)  I'm trying to make a GKOS chording input device.  I keep
taking two year breaks on the project, during which all my tech becomes
obsolete!

The last thing I did was solder wires into the holes of... either the
tiny Arduino or the equally tiny Bluetooth HID card.  I was nervous
about my soldering job and unsure how to check whether I'd succeeded,
and I just... left it there.

Also I need to set up my own work space for this.  That would help.

Amanda