[Jobposts] Tails: Privacy loving Linux generalist

Cyril Brulebois ckb at riseup.net
Fri Mar 6 22:50:34 UTC 2020

Hi,

The Tails “Foundations Team” is looking for new members! In short, we
take care of gluing things together so that we can release new versions
of the Tails operating system (a Debian derivative with a strong focus
on privacy and anonymity) on a regular basis.

The job offer has many more details, which can be found here:

    https://tails.boum.org/jobs/Linux_generalist/

I'll just highlight a particular paragraph from the job offer:

   “If you are part of a group that is under-represented in Free and
    Open Source Software communities, we particularly encourage you to
    apply. We acknowledge that our project and team are not as diverse
    as we would like them to be. We understand that we're part of the
    problem. We want to be part of the solution.”

Cheers,
--
Cyril 'kibi' Brulebois (ckb at riseup.net)