[Jobposts] Service Desk Technician - Salal Credit Union - Seattle, WA

Katie Caldwell kcaldwell at salalcu.org
Wed Jun 3 21:55:14 UTC 2020

Service Desk Technician - Salal Credit Union - Seattle, WA
https://salalcu.applicantpro.com/jobs/1420893.html

Salal Credit Union is looking for our next IT Service Desk Technician who will be responsible for prioritizing, escalating, troubleshooting and resolving technical issues with end-user software, hardware, and business applications through user interaction and ticketing systems within established service level agreements. This role is integral to helping our credit union function. Our Service Desk aims to deliver high quality and timely assistance to our employees and members.

About you:

Associate's Degree in Information Technology or equivalent work experience (required)
At least one-year experience with hardware and systems support or maintenance (preferred)
Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (required)
Passion for working with people and problem-solving
Flexibility to work some Saturday shifts

Day to day duties:

Participate in the documentation, creation, modification, and termination of user accounts, and provide user access reports as required.
Provide desktop and mobile device support for on-site and remote end-users by administering, installing, troubleshooting, and maintaining hardware and business systems.
Provide support for IP phones, audio/visual and other infrastructure systems.
Image and deploy end-user equipment.
Read and create documentation for essential functions, processes, and procedures related to business and infrastructure systems, applications, and business continuity.
Assist the IT Support team to accomplish quarterly business systems and infrastructure objectives.
Participate in remediation for critical outages, incident responses, and compliance issues.
Enforce adherence to established change management procedures.
Share knowledge with the IT department as well as end-users for training purposes.
Communicate effectively with vendors and Salal employees.

Salal Credit Union provides our employees with great benefits including:

Competitive pay & incentive plans
Generous 401k contributions
Charitable contribution matching of $500 per year
Healthcare plans including options with pre-funded HSA and $0 premiums
Transportation benefits of $100 per month
Paid vacation, sick leave, & bank holidays
Educational support including up to $7500 per year in tuition reimbursement

Salal Credit Union is an E-Verify and Equal Opportunity Employer
This email may contain confidential information, and is for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and delete the email and any attachments from your computer. Salal CU disclaims any responsibility or liability for personal information or Salal CU of the author expressed in the email. Although Salalcu takes reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in email, it will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the use of the email or attachments.