[Jobposts] Applications Support Specialist – Salal Credit Union – Seattle, WA
kcaldwell at salalcu.org
Wed Jun 3 21:54:14 UTC 2020
Applications Support Specialist – Salal Credit Union – Seattle, WA
Salal Credit Union is dedicated to making money management easy for our members and taking care of them in every way we can. Our Applications Support team ensures that our end users have everything they need by supporting the administration and maintenance of existing systems and applications.
We are seeking an Applications Support Specialist to perform day-to-day administration of Salal Credit Union application systems including parameter configuration, end-user support, application installation, troubleshoot, acceptance testing, programming and review of output material.
Are you the right addition to our team? If so, we would love to have you join our talented teams at Salal. We have great workplace culture & values that have helped us remain one of the "Best Places to Work" according to the Puget Sound Business Journal. We also offer stellar benefits.
The salary range for this role is $58,000-$82,000 annually based on experience.
• 3+ years working in a Credit Union or Financial Services setting
• 2+ years programming experience (any language) and troubleshooting hardware or software issues
• Experience with PowerOn (preferred but not required)
• General understanding of core financial processing systems (Symitar Episys is highly desired)
• Associate's degree in business, computer science or other related field or equivalent experience working in the field
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal including the ability to communicate technical knowledge and data into user-friendly terminology
What you'll do in this role:
• Evaluate current or proposed operational procedures to identify data processing requirements. Identify areas for improvement and automation.
• Monitor ticketing queue for requests and workflow to assure efficient utilization of the Credit Union's application systems and release upgrades.
• Keep business partners informed of all enhancements, troubleshooting, defects and fixes; may assist department employees in determining if and how system enhancements may improve process flow and business function.
• Accurately interpret the specific needs of end users and develop clear understanding of the purpose as necessary to fulfill department work requests. Document and maintain procedures for recurring tasks and activities.
• Contribute to department projects and initiatives as necessary ensuring that all changes to existing technologies, or addition of new technologies, comply with the Credit Union's change management policy and procedures.
• Research, install, configure, troubleshoot, maintain and document all upgrades, patches and enhancements made to software applications used by the Credit Union.
• Provide technical assistance with resolving system errors or configuration problems using available resources.
Salal Credit Union provides our employees with great benefits including:
• Competitive pay & incentive plans
• Generous 401k contributions
• Charitable contribution matching of $500 per year
• Healthcare plans including options with pre-funded HSA and $0 premiums
• Transportation benefits of $100 per month
• Paid vacation, sick leave, & bank holidays
• Educational support including up to $7500 per year in tuition reimbursement
Salal Credit Union is an E-Verify and Equal Opportunity Employer
This email may contain confidential information, and is for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and delete the email and any attachments from your computer. Salal CU disclaims any responsibility or liability for personal information or Salal CU of the author expressed in the email. Although Salalcu takes reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in email, it will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the use of the email or attachments.
More information about the Jobposts