[Jobposts] systems programming, bootloader and Linux kernel truck automation jobs

Alison Chaiken alison at she-devel.com
Thu May 16 16:40:17 UTC 2019

At

https://peloton-tech.com/careers/

we have two job openings listed, one for a Senior Software Engineer
(Embedded Applications)
and one for a Sr. Software Engineer (Communications).   Both are located
in Mountain View, CA.   We desire C/C++ programmers with embedded
experience.   I am not the hiring manager, but work on the same team and
can answer technical and work culture questions about the positions.
Should someone I nominate be hired, I will receive a $2K bonus if the
candidate stays 6 months.   I offer to give that money to the non-profit
group of the lucky winner's choice.

The field of vehicle automation is pretty exciting, and our product is
based on Debian.   Ping me if you want to come by for an informal tour
and learn more.

-- Alison

---
Alison Chaiken                   alison at she-devel.com
http://she-devel.com
The real trolley problem is that trolleys are underfunded.  -- Alex Roy