[Jobposts] Job post for Cloud Engineer

Ashish Mukherjee ashish.mukherjee at spikecloud.com
Fri Feb 17 16:14:53 UTC 2017

Dear Members,

I would like to post this job -

*About the Company : *
Founded in 2009, E2E Networks has been a premier Infrastructure as a
Service (IaaS) provider in India. Our managed services offerings built
around our - We Do It For You- philosophy are tailored to specific needs of
customers.

E2E offers a fun and challenging workplace and an opportunity to work with
a world-class team. Our Management consists of experienced entrepreneurs
who have launched multiple successful technology ventures in the past,
mentored up and coming startups, and have the expertise in delivering
scalable managed solutions for hosting Web and enterprise applications.

*Location: *Nehru Place, Delhi

*Job Role : *

You will be involved in building a fast-growing Cloud platform. This
includes the user-facing Web application component as well as the
underlying infrastructure-layer.  We are looking for talented individuals
with good communication skills to work on development of the Web
application (Python/Django) and infrastructure layer (Python).

*Responsibilities : *

- Enhance the Django Web application

- Build Web Services in Python
- Build tools and utilities in Python, shell
- Code and design documentation
- Provide application support

*What we expect : *

- 2-4 years Python programming experience, exposure to at least one Web
framework
- Mysql database design and usage
- Basic Linux command line usage and shell scripting
- Basic Linux system administration skills
- Front-end skills preferred - CSS, JS, jquery, Bootstrap
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills

Regards,
Ashish