[Jobposts] Job post for Web-dev role

Ashish Mukherjee ashish.mukherjee at spikecloud.com
Fri Feb 17 11:10:45 UTC 2017

Dear Members,

I would like to announce the following job -

*About the Company : *
Founded in 2009, E2E Networks has been a premier Infrastructure as a
Service (IaaS) provider in India. Our managed services offerings built
around our - We Do It For You- philosophy are tailored to specific needs of
customers.

E2E offers a fun and challenging workplace and an opportunity to work with
a world-class team. Our Management consists of experienced entrepreneurs
who have launched multiple successful technology ventures in the past,
mentored up and coming startups, and have the expertise in delivering
scalable managed solutions for hosting Web and enterprise applications.

*Location: *Nehru Place, Delhi

*Job Role : *
You will be involved in building the Web application component of E2E
services and infrastructure engineering as well. The team is composed of
people with backgrounds in both disciplines. You'll also get your hands
dirty with Xen/kvm virtualization. We are looking for talented individuals
with good communication skills to work on development of the Web
application (Python/Django) and infrastructure layer (Python).

Responsibilities :
- Enhance the Django Web application
- Build tools and utilities in Python, shell
- Code and design documentation
- Provide application support

What we expect :
- 2-4 years Python programming experience, at least 1 year Django
experience
- Mysql database design and usage
- Basic Linux command line usage and shell scripting
- Linux system administration skills preferred
- Front-end skills preferred - CSS, JS, jquery, Bootstrap
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to learn and grow

Regards,
Ashish

Ashish