[Jobposts] Systems Administrator

Ingram, William A wingram2 at illinois.edu
Tue Sep 6 17:29:05 UTC 2016

The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Library is recruiting for a Systems Administrator. This is an opportunity to manage IT infrastructure services for administrative, research, and instructional purposes within the University Library.

I’m inviting you apply and/or to nominate any worthy candidates you think we should be considering.

The official announcement, along with instructions for applying online, is posted here:

http://bit.ly/2cg3J8o

I'd also appreciate any ideas or suggestions you may have as we continue to identify strong candidates.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks!

--
Bill Ingram
Manager, Scholarly Communication and Repository Services

(217) 333-4648
wingram2 at illinois.edu
http://orcid.org/0000-0002-8307-8844