[Jobposts] Kiva.org hiring - Systems Engineer

Sarah Huffman sarah at techbrat.com
Fri Sep 2 22:26:46 UTC 2016

Howdy!

My team at Kiva Microfunds (kiva.org) is hiring another Systems Engineer in
our San Francisco, CA, USA office.

https://boards.greenhouse.io/kivaorg/jobs/273147

We're a small team (currently 5 members) doing IT/Ops/Security for ~120
employees. Our engineering organization (~30 people) is about 30% women as
well as being diverse in other ways and it's one of the kindest and most
pleasant workplaces I've had in an 18 year career.

Unfortunately we can't sponsor for visas or cover relocation costs and this
is not available as a remote position.

Please feel free to ping me directly if you have any questions!

Cheers,

Sarah Huffman

(Senior Engineer, Security @ Kiva)