[Jobposts] Full Stack Software Developer at Loggly

Ron D trueabilityjobs at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 18:54:36 UTC 2015

*Title: **Full Stack Software Developer*
*Location: **San Francisco, CA*

Please visit following Link to Take a shortcut to Loggly recruiter's inbox
and take an Online Technical Interview On a Live Server NOW!
http://bit.ly/1CMmg53

Loggly is seeking a Full Stack Software Developer to join our Software
Engineering team. Loggly is the world’s most popular cloud-based
enterprise-class log management solution.  We’ve recently received $15M in
new funding to accelerate our rapid growth and we’re staffing up.

Our customers send us an explosive volume of log data 7x24x365.  Our
challenge?  Make it easy for our users to instantly understand what their
logs are telling them. This is real-time big data that is mission critical
for our customers.  Do you have the code-writing capabilities to take on
this task? And to succeed in a big way?

*About the Team*
The engineering team at Loggly believes that the quality of our code
reflects directly on us as professionals.  And because our customers are
all engineers themselves, they notice.  We’re relentless about crafting a
product that is innovative, delivers a user experience that people remember
and is ever faster and more robust.

As a key engineer on our team, you will collaborate with other engineers,
product management, and operations. We’re a small team so every individual
matters.

Our culture is fun, fast-paced, performance-oriented, open, collegial, and
we are constantly pushing the technology envelope to the edge!  All of our
positions are based in the financial district of San Francisco, CA right on
top of a BART and Muni stop.

*About the Job*
You'll be helping us build awesome and new capabilities for Loggly users.
We're looking for Full Stack developers.  You'll be working with Python,
JavaScript, HTML5/CSS3, Angular, AJAX, jQuery, Dojo, Elasticsearch, MySQL,
Linux.

Because you’ll be making user-facing features, we believe strongly in
collecting and analyzing quantitative data to help guide our decisions. To
that end, you'll be able to use our in-house analytics tools (Loggly!) to
gather information and gain insights. We’re regularly pushing out new code,
so expect your contributions to be put to use quickly.

You will have full lifecycle responsibilities to create robust, scalable,
multi-threaded, and distributed systems that operate always. This is an
exciting opportunity to work in a highly innovative environment with new
technologies as we continue to extend our market leading position.

*About You*
You’re an engineer who can turn ideas into extremely fast and reliable code
that other people – or you, six months into the future – will find easy to
comprehend and modify. You believe in the power of data to transform how
people work.

You will be successful in this role if you:
• Enjoy helping others around you grow and be successful as developers
• Have excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Can be autonomous and self-driven
• Get inspired on a daily basis, thinking of new ideas and sharing them
with others
• Take pleasure in making things, momentum, chaos, vibrancy, spontaneity,
debate and silence

We’re looking for:
• 2+ years’ experience building large scale web applications. SaaS
experience helpful
• Experience with enterprise software and big data tools helpful
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills

Technical Skills:
• JavaScript, HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript libraries like JQuery and Dojo
• JavaScript Frameworks like Angular.js, Backbone.js, Knockout.js, etc.
• Python and Django
• Excellent understanding of data structures, algorithms, software
engineering design patterns and principles
• Unix/Linux environments
• Unit test and debugging

With Regards,
Ron D