[Jobposts] Senior Development Engineer at TangoHealth

Ron D trueabilityjobs at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 18:13:42 UTC 2015

*Title: **Senior Development Engineer*
*Location: **Austin, TX*

Please visit following Link to Take a shortcut to TangoHealth recruiter's
inbox and take an Online Technical Interview On a Live Server NOW!
http://bit.ly/1CKCGeg

*Company Description*
At Tango Health, our focus is on Healthcare Benefits Optimization®. Our
innovative services and technology provide enterprises with a unique
opportunity to optimize healthcare benefits across the employee base. We
work with a wide range ofpartners to ensure that our customers get
best-of-breed solutions to meet the needs of their employees.

As the Affordable Care Act (ACA) changes take effect, Tango’s Healthcare
Benefits Optimization software and service solutions help large employers
increase adoption of consumer-directed health plans, address regulatory
issues, and ensure compliance. We partner with other organizations to
augment their services to provide a full range of compliance solutions for
customers.

*Job Description*
Tango Health seeks an experienced Senior Development Engineer to advance
our Health Benefits Optimization applications. As a part of the Technology
and Operations team, you will apply your software development expertise to
design, build, and maintain our production applications in order provide
outstanding value for our customers.

*RESPONSIBILITIES:*
•  Designing, developing and maintaining web-based applications employing
Linux, HTTP servers, Java application servers and relational database
technologies utilizing cloud based virtual systems (e.g. Amazon Web
Services EC2).
• Engage with a diverse team including software developers, quality
assurance engineers, system administrators, implementation engineers and
customer service advisors.
• Develop and improve methods to increase application throughput,
robustness and consistency in production operations.
• Troubleshoot and resolve complex application issues in support of clients
and customer service advisors.

*ATTRIBUTES:*
• 8+ years of professional experience designing, developing and maintaining
Java and relational database code in support of 24x7 production operations.
• Expert knowledge of professional software engineering practices for the
full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code
reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and
operations.
• Excellent problem solving, analytic and communications capabilities.
• A passion for learning and applying technology.
• Technical degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems.

With Regards,
Ron D