[Jobposts] Systems Administrator at SpotXchange

Ron D trueabilityjobs at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 17:38:22 UTC 2015

*Title: **Systems Administrator*
*Location: Denver, CO*

Please visit following Link to Take a shortcut to SpotXchange recruiter's
inbox and take an Online Technical Interview On a Live Server NOW!
http://bit.ly/1x8H5qO

SpotXchange is the most transparent programmatic video advertising platform
with more than 4+ billion video ad decisions per day.

We are seeking a dedicated and knowledgeable Systems Administrator who can
be an important part of our versatile team. You’ll be working in a
fast-paced environment with highly talented peers. The ideal candidate will
contribute to the ongoing support of our internal IT resources and more
importantly, our production environments. This person will embrace the
challenges and rewards of being part of running a five nines infrastructure
in support of a global applications platform.

We don’t believe in “culture fit”. We believe in well-qualified candidates
who are genuine human beings and are pleasant to work with. Sure, we might
share a beer at work or after work but you don’t have to. You just need to
be a contributing member of our team who is thoughtful and wants to do
quality work.

*Requirements you must have:*
• Strong experience in Red Hat Linux
• Intimately familiar with configuring and managing Apache, MySQL, Python
• BASH and Python scripting experience necessary
• Familiar with network protocols NFS, DNS, SSH, etc.
• Strong understanding of basic networking, including Linux routing and
firewalling, VLANs, DHCP, etc.
• Comfortable with issues related to data protection (backups and restores)
• Familiar with Nagios or other monitoring software and services
• Familiar with kickstart, PXE, etc.
• Familiar with storage, RAID, vdisks, multipath etc….

*If you have any of the following feathers in your cap, please let us know:*
• Configuration Management
• Citrix XenServer or other virtualization experience
• Cobbler, Ansible, or equivalent technologies
• PHP scripting experience
• Comfortable with basic telecom, including PBX’s, SIP, etc.
• Extensive MySQL operational hands-on a plus
• Experience managing a high-volume, transactional web environment
• Understands what it means to be in ops for 24/7/365 organization
• WAN (backhaul) products such as MPLs, etc, and surrounding equipment
• Experience using dedicated VPN’s
• Familiar with issues surrounding global presence, including Geo-DNS
(location, high-availability, load balancing), backhaul of backend
processing, etc.

*Perks:*
1. Work-life balance
2. Unlimited PTO (work it out with your team first!), company closed from
Christmas to New Years
3. Make a real difference – your code reaches millions of people as soon as
you release it
4. Work in a fun, casual, team environment – flip flops OK
5. Quarterly Hackathon – you pick the projects that affect our bottom line
6. Frisbees, foosball table and beer

Every day, our team transforms online video advertising and solves
difficult problems by employing creativity, innovation and solid technical
expertise. We value individual contributions and can offer you the benefits
of working for a startup (agile environment, ability to influence product
decisions, open access to C-level management) while enjoying stability and
benefits such as medical, dental, 401(k)/pension plan, paid vacation, etc.
You’ll get a holistic view and broad experience while working in an
exciting, fast-paced environment. We strive for success, but we want our
team members to have a healthy work-life balance too.

Please note that all applicants must be currently authorized to work in the
country of origin for the role and all salaries will be commensurate with
experience.

SpotXchange embraces diversity and we want you to come work for us

SpotXchange promotes equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. In
doing so, we comply with local, state and federal laws and regulations to
ensure an equal employment opportunity for everyone. We don’t discriminate
in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, ancestry,
color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, disability, citizenship, military service obligation, veteran
status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.Our
policies and personnel practices are intended to ensure that all of us are
treated equally with regard to recruiting, hiring and advancement, and our
decisions on employment are made to further the principle of equal
employment opportunities for employees.

With Regards,
Ron D