[Jobposts] Kernel Engineer Job Opening

Kristine Dill kristine.dill at linaro.org
Wed Jun 17 20:53:22 UTC 2015

Passionate about open source? Linaro is seeking an experienced Linux kernel
engineer to join a development team focusing on improving the GNU
Toolchain. The role is focused on working toolchain engineers to ensure
that the Linux kernel benefits for all optimizations developed by the team.
This will require intimate knowledge of kernel perf events and
infrastructure.

If interested, please apply directly on our website:
http://www.linaro.org/careers/#op-66498-kernel-engineer

Or I work directly at Linaro and you can reach me at
kristine.dill at linaro.org.

Job Title: Kernel Engineer

Location: Cambridge, England or worldwide/telecommute