[Jobposts] DevOps Engineer at Applovin

Ron D trueabilityjobs at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 13:03:44 UTC 2015

Title: DevOps Engineer
Location: Palo Alto, CA, USA.

Please visit following Link to Take a shortcut to Applovin recruiter's
inbox and take an Online Technical Interview On a Live Server NOW!
http://bit.ly/17lDYjb

Come join the fastest growing mobile advertising technology company today!
We empower brands to leverage mobile as the advertising medium to connect
with their consumers across all devices. We work with 300+ world-class
brands including OpenTable, Hotels.com, eBay, Spotify, GREE, Zynga, and
Groupon. The Palo Alto team comprises of smart, passionate data scientists
+ engineers who tackle challenging problems to scale mobile advertising to
billions of users daily.

Desired Skills and Experience
We are looking for an experienced operations engineer who has experience in
scaling fast growing data based businesses. You will be responsible for
growing our infrastructure, which currently includes 8 data centers
worldwide.  We are also looking for skills on the dev side of dev/ops as we
automate – coding proficiency and interest in programming projects is a
plus! This position reports directly to our Director of Operations.

Responsibilities
• Manage 100s of server instances deployed at global Cloud and Colocation
Facilities
• Manage Hadoop-Like clusters with Petabytes of Data
• Build / Extend server automation and non-disruptive environment
deployments.
• Improve and build on monitoring, kernel performance, database and storage
optimizations.
• Participate in 24/7 on call rotation.
• Quick Debugging and root cause analysis and operate under high stress

Required Skills
• Unix sysadmin experience at a high level: Chef, Ruby, Python, Bash, Java,
Dtrace.
• Networking experience at a high level: TCP/IP, Cisco, Fortinet, Arista.
• Database experience at a high level: Aerospike, Vertica, MySQL, Redis.
• Ability to manage large scale distributed systems efficiently and
effectively.
• Four-year college degree from a top university, preferably in Computer
Science or similar.

With Regards,
Ron D

TrueAbility <https://trueability.com/>