[Jobposts] Linux Systems Engineer at Medallia

Ron D trueabilityjobs at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 16:38:37 UTC 2015

Please visit following Link to Take a shortcut to Medallia recruiter's
inbox and take an Online Technical Interview On a Live Server NOW!
http://bit.ly/1DU9OOy

Medallia is looking for some super cool IT people to help our company grow
into an incredible worldwide organization.

What we need are some people to work in our IT department.

What we want are super smart, friendly, awesome, all around proud to be a
geek that not only takes care of technology, but takes care of the people
using it.

We strive to make life easier, better, and faster for our company.

We are Medallia corp IT. We are Getting IT Done.

Now the other stuff.

Ideally you will know the following:
• Linux systems administration (obviously)
• Cisco networking equipment (routers, switches, firewalls)
• VMWare
• Windows Administration
• Salt Stack automation

But if you don't have it all, just prove you are willing and able to learn
it.

Like making things run smoothly? Know who would win in Kirk vs. Picard? If
you answered yes, then apply now.

With Regards,
Ron D