[Jobposts] Android Developer, New York

Cliona O'Sullivan cliona at ustwo.com
Fri Apr 24 16:26:57 UTC 2015

DESCRIPTION

Thanks for your interest in ustwo. We are very much looking forward to receiving your application. Some more info:

THE TEAM

ustwo is company driven by a strong inclusive culture and a passion for working in teams. We have high ambitions to create digital products that will make a measurable difference to the world.

We are a diverse crew that are looking for new team members to bring new perspectives and experience to help shape the future of ustwo. We strive to always create value, learn and share as much as possible with others.

ROLE

As an ustwo Android Developer you’ll be working with our team of developers, designers and testers. We’re looking for someone with the skills and passion to take on large and small projects for a wide range of clients, as well as on our own products and services.

We prioritize teamwork, collaboration and getting stuff done. Our aim is to build and deliver the most beautiful products possible and world class user experiences in cross discipline teams - never forgetting to have fun on the way.

We offer you the opportunity to be yourself, whilst delivering the best work on the planet for some of the biggest and most innovative brands. Bring your passion to work and help us make a difference!

WHAT WE OFFER

You will work in a highly collaborative environment with talented designers and developers, all united in their vision to create products that really matter. That also means you won't be stuck working on marketing websites or advertising campaigns. We have a wide variety of work in many different industries that often will challenge and push us to lean new things. There will also be plenty of opportunities for learning and sharing of new ideas and experiences with others.

FIND OUT MORE ABOUT USTWO

http://ustwo.github.io

http://tech.ustwo.com

https://twitter.com/ustwo

REQUIREMENTS

Don't look at these as hard and fast requirements, but rather, as a guide for who we are looking for...

YOUR SKILLS

• Working on both client and internal projects
• Producing neat, tested, readable and well documented code
• Contributing code to help extend and help improve common / open source libraries
• Organizing your work within an agile team
• Working closely with designers and testers
• Collaborating with other developers on pushing quality and our craft at ustwo
• Being responsible for your work and your code

PERSONAL PROFILE

- You are a good listener and appreciate people that provide different perspectives
- You enjoy work in a fast-paced, evolving environment with minimum supervision

- You are organized and structured in your approach

BENEFITS

We are constantly working on improving the benefits package and looking after our family.

ustwo offers a top tier medical, dental and vision coverage plan, as well as life and accidental insurance. We generously match employee retirement contributions up to 5%. We believe in a healthy work environment with flexibility in terms of work hours. We offer a generous training budget and and a bunch other in-studio perks.

Read more about the full benefits package here <http://cdn.ustwo.com/documents/ustwo_benefits_1.0.pdf>.

STUDIO LIFE

Our work environment is very open and creative. We believe in creating a space where everyone can feel at home.

SUMMER HOLIDAY

Every year, ustwobies from all of our studios across the globe get together and go on an all expenses paid 3-day summer adventure, packed with activities, food, drinks and fun. Recent locations have been England, Sweden, Wales, Portugal, Croatia and Berlin - #ustwoholiday

TOWN HALL & MMM

We kick off every week with the whole studio having breakfast together. We use this time to share updates and learnings from projects, and studio initiatives. The whole team also gets together once a month in a Town Hall to celebrate company wins, share relevant updates and talk about how we can push the company forward and evolve.

TO APPLY

https://ustwo.workable.com/jobs/27709 <https://ustwo.workable.com/jobs/27709>
 <http://www.ustwo.com/>
26 Broadway, 16th floor